In the festive (ahem, holiday) mood

Year end. Holiday. Christmas and new year!
Although I'm not really celebrating Christmas, but why not drown myself into this festive mood?
Selangor provides a lot of public holidays in December, this year even better with holidays fall on Sundays leading to replacement holidays on Mondays. 
Woohoo, long weekends!

Also, it's a great reason for gatherings too.
I had an early Christmas gathering with my ID gang last Sunday at sw's house.
We had a great time, really. :)

Lovely dinner prepared by sw and jy.

Us before dinner.

Gift exchange.

I got this cute notebook and post-it-note from yy. :)

I requested sw to help me buying these 2 latest magazines from Taiwan.
She gave them to me. Thanks!

A souvenir from sw too, a postcard on 101.


Here's my e-card for everyone here:
Merry Christmas and please welcome New Year 2012!




Time to make a resolution list~

Comments

Popular Posts