Masala chai for Oshadhi Malaysia


Oshadhi Malaysia made some simple tips for followers to exercise at home during this MCO period.
They also open for friends to submit ideas, just for some fun interactions.

Persuaded by my friend JL, I sent in my idea about brewing masala chai at home, which is one of my relaxing moments.



Thanks to JL who helped to brighten up the drawing with the spices. All I did was drawing the cup of masala chai.

Guess what? I used masala chai to colour this! 
Yup, those brown spots are from real masala chai.

Oshadhi Malaysia is the sole distributor of Oshadhi in Malaysia, which brings in high quality essential oil, hydrolates and other related accessories.




Oshadhi means ‘healing plants’ inthe language of ancient India and was founded in 1990 by Dr Malte Hozzel, with the purpose of bringing you the finest quality organic, natural essential oils. You can feel secure when you choose Oshadhi.

Comments

Popular Posts