Books to read in year 2020

Some books I've read so far.

 I borrowed this book form the owner of A Bit Less Bulk Store.
Easy to read and understand. But it's up to us to make it happen.
Another book I'd also borrowed from him was The Year of Less by Cait Flander, also in Chinese version.

I bought this book as secondhand book price, but it's brand new!
Also easy reading and the wording is big enough.

 The other 2 books also bought as secondhand items, only RM20 per book.
I only read up to one third of The Uninhabitable Earth for now, but I can already feel the tension.
It talks about climate change, hunger, floor, economic crisis and more. All about the environmental issues we're facing now.
I've just started reading The Librarian of Auschwitz, so far so good.

I got this book about food and nutrient from Nok Gi Pantai Beach Market last month, just 2 days before MCO (movement restriction order).
It's good and it based on Steiner's teaching. There's a lot of knowledge to digest. I shall reread to understand more.

I have yet to receive another Chinese book I ordered from Cite Book Garden. I guess I could only receive it after MCO.


Comments

Popular Posts