Bric a brac in Oslo



Bric a brac, also known as antique market happens during weekend, and I visited 2 of them.
The one on Saturdays is near to Vigeland Park while Birkelunden one is on Sundays.
I found out about the markets from Visit Oslo page.


This is the one near to Vigeland Park.
I walked along Munthes gt. opposite the park entrance, then turned left at Tidemands gt and there they are at the next junction. 






Huge grinder! 

 I was eyeing on this kettle but I don't think I wanna carry it back.


To reach?
Just take a tram to Vigelandsparken and walk a bit.
8am to 4pm


Next up is the one in Birkelunden.
It's very near to the place I stayed in Grünerløkka area.
Tram no 11, 12 and 13 can reach directly to this park.
12pm to 5pm or till dark


 Very Norwegian indeed.
It's blue~


This set is so pretty! 

Hidden pattern.

A lot of nice selection of tableware. But I only got a set of them.
They are still expensive to me.

Comments

Popular Posts