Hostel 64 Osaka

Like Anteroom, Hostel 64 Osaka was renovated from a retro old building.

It's a cool place and the staffs were very friendly and helpful.
Highly recommended! 

This was taken in front of Family Mart nearby the hostel.

The first thing attracted me in this hostel: the handrail!

 And my favourite corner in the common area.
I wish I had time to finish reading the books and magazines on the bookcase.

 I had breakfast here, whole set with coffee 500yen.
Cheers for unlimited refill of coffee! (until 11am)



Our room.
I love the idea of having a sofa in room. :D

 My friend KH left Japan a day earlier than me.
So I moved to the dorm area on second night.



3-11-20 Shinmachi, Nishi Ward, Osaka City Zip-code 550-0013
Phone
(within Japan) 06-6556-6586
(from abroad) +81-6-6556-6586

Comments

Popular Posts