Laid back days at Sarikei, Sarawak

I spent a few days relaxing at a friend's house in Sarikei.
The line was bad there, so it's a chance for me to shut down my phone. ;P

His house is the traditional kampung house built on stilts. 
He has a lot of pets, sort of animal farm to me lol.
From normal pets like cats and dogs, to pig and porcupine!


Canon EOS300
Kodak Colorplus 200


How often you see people has porcupine as pet?


Lonely pig.









 Rooster the alarm clock.
 One friendly fella.

 I love the wooden plane so much!
It's made by my friend's late father.

One lazy afternoon to spend.

 Backyard.



I like the shelving!

These hats were made by people from past generation.
Still as good as new.

Comments

  1. porcupine as pet are so Cool!
    the only uncool part is cannot sayang them :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts