KLDF 2013

My first time attending a forum during Archidex throughout my 6-year career.

All the 3 speakers of the day were female: Hong Yi, Sheila Sriprakash and JingJing Naihan Li.
All of them practiced architecture.

 The first speaker, Hong Yi, showing us the video footage documenting her potrait project of Zhang Yi Mou. This is my favourite project from her.
She's really creative!

All the speakers on stage with the moderator during Q&A session.

They are all really inspiring.
Sheila is an Indian architect and she owns an architecture firm which won quite a lot of prestigious recognition. She always tries her best to work within budget and still functioning well.

My favourite speaker is JingJing, I love her quirkiness, guts and enthusiasm.
Her works including The Crates, a furniture series which i think is brilliant!

Comments

Popular Posts