Gyre, Tokyo

 Gyre, a high end shopping mall in Omote-sando, just situated nicely opposite Omote-sando Hills.
I like the logo and signage very much. Cool ones!

I was there to visit Leslie Kee x Miyuki Matsuda's photo exhibition.

 Also visited MoMA Design Store and D&Department.
These 2 outlets enough to make me excited!



A menu and display of a restaurant that takes the whole top floor of the mall.

'Shop & Think' seems to be the theme of the mall.

 There's a park-like area at lower ground floor. 
You can buy food from the cafes at the same floor, have your favourite spot and enjoy your food. :)

I got my organic coffee here. As usual, it's cappuccino.

That's my spot, with a bun from a bakery there.

That's how I enjoy an afternoon in Tokyo. ;)

I like Gyre very much.

Gyre
Shops 11.00-20.00
Restaurants 11.00-24.00
5-10-1, Jingumae Shibuya-ku, Tokyo.


Comments

Popular Posts