Olympus Pen EE-3 from flea market

That's what I like about flea market, it's like digging treasure from people's unwanted stuffs.

When I first reached Tokyo, the first thing I wanted to do was to visit a flea market.
It's one of the way to know more about the lifestyle and culture of the people.


On my way to Meiji Koen 明治公园 from Aoyama station.
Keep walking.

When I was contemplating which way to go further, I saw these pretty ladies walking to my direction.
So I asked them for the flea market, but none of them aware about it.
They were heading to a wedding reception, but they were kind enough to ask me to walk along with them to the police hut nearby.
So sweet~

Finally I got the direction from a guard which he gave me a map to refer. :)
Passing by this huge stadium.

 After half an hour of searching, I reached here finally!


(clockwise from top left):
A teapot I love, so cute;
the uncle that sold the camera to me;
a tent as shade;
used electrical goods selling at cheap price.


So here's my treasure!
Olympus Pen EE-3 for 1000yen only!
Such a great deal~


Comments

Popular Posts