DIY: camera case for Canon SLR



This SLR is from chenyee's boss. It's being abandoned, actually. (poor you, canon~)
Since my DSLR is not with me and chenyee already has her own, so I took over it, like I'm the owner. I am now. hehe~

It's my first time dealing with Canon camera.

It came to me barely the body and kit lens. nothing else. not even a bag.
I have a Nikon camera bag with me, but it's too big to travel with it as I don't have other accessories to bring along, when I decided to bring it along to my HCMC trip. 

So I made a bag for it.

























It's fabrics from jy again. These fabrics are thick and tough enough to protect the camera.
























Not much time to take to make this bag, as no special design at all.
Just a bag to protect the camera when I put it in my backpack.

可怜啊被抛弃的slr相机~ 但不要紧, 我来跟你做朋友(虽然我跟canon一点都不熟)。。。

第一眼看到这相机的时候就是赤裸裸的了,就决定弄一件外套给它。
功能呢,只是为了保护它。 因旅行时会把它放在背包里,怕其他的物件会弄伤它。
所以一个没有什么美感的包包诞生了。

委曲你了咯~迟些有时间(和兴致)再弄个美美的包包给你。

Comments

Popular Posts