Singapore Design Festival day 2

We had a long chat that night, and by the time we slept was already 3am! ;P It's been that long we had not met with each other, since our graduation.

So we woke up at about 9am, prepared ourselves in less that one hour and off we go~


We were on our way to La Salle College, we passed by this building.
I thought the design is a bit messy, with lines on floor, but organic patterns at the ceiling. Kinda not-so-matching~
Somehow we still played with the mirror ceiling. hehe~
倒影好好玩~


This college of art is so so cool! The building is in assymetrical forms. If you see the building from above, it's like a box cracked up and divided into 6 pieces.
It's just way too cool, I wish HBP was like this......


This is one of the exhibition that I like most during this trip. All the paintings of Mona Lisa were created by Down Symdrome adult patients. Some of the creations are really great, while some of them are irrelevant with Mona Lisa. But they show what were on the creators' mind when they were asked to paint these.


This is a cafe in the college, and I love it too!


I saw these voids and I decided to play with it, like this~

Then we walk to Haji Lane to see another exhibition.



The skeleton was enjoying his fine afternoon~


our destination-Loft. It's a boutique, with a hall behind for exhibition.


Nothing much there. But I love the chair.
By the way, the boutique has a lovely collection, just a little bit expensive.

I met with another friend Teik Yang for lunch, and we walked to SMU after that.

I just couldn't contain my love for these tiles! I wish I had these in my future home~


SMU. I came here for Babazaar, a bazaar about Baba and Nyonya art.


Performance on stage; I love this artpiece.


nice wall!


SMU is not an art school, but they have such an artsy environment~


I visited national library as well. The library is so HUGE, and no restriction on attire. That's great!


One of my ultimate things to do during this trip is to visit MUJI! And yey! I visited and bought this cute eyelash curler and heart-shape pasta.

I wanna go to Muji again.

Comments

Popular Posts