Singapore Design Festival day 1

I went to this little island at south on last Raya Haji holiday. I planned to spend 3 days there, but because I have to show up on rehearsal for Pebbles 6 on friday, so I departed on that night, reached in S'pore on Saturday morning.
10 hours of train ride. 十个小时的火车行程咧~


Being my host of the trip was Pei Yin, my ID coursemate in USM. 谢谢佩盈!

After leaving my bags at her place, we off to the first destination -City Hall, where most of the exhibitions in.





solar-powered helicopter. 好可爱~


S.O.S. 地球在求救了~


"A vase lives dangerously"

很贴切.


Polish architecture.

After that, we had a walk by seaside, town, and shopping centres. We strolled Orchard Road and had dinner there before we called it a day.


heritage buildings......


......and latest shopping mall in Orchard Road.


christmas decor at Orchard Rd. 琳琅满目的装饰.

Comments

Popular Posts