Books on Economics

 Never thought that I would be interested to study more about economics!

I've been reading these books since I joined Kongsi Co-op, a consumer cooperative in Malaysia.

This was the first book I read. We have a study group online since March this year. We meet on Zoom almost every Thursday night. Studying together with the team is more efficient and we can discuss about out ideas and doubts.


Then we have text study Chinese version. This round we have about 60 people studying together. Not only Malaysians, we have participants from Singapore, Taiwan and China as well. We will keep going until January next year.

I heard about this book on a podcast, so I searched online for book. I prefer secondhand one, then I found it on thryft.asia and it's cheaper than the new one on Books Depository. So I got it posted from Singapore.

Another book in Chinese about economics translated from the work of a Japanese author.
It's 共享经济,meaning sharing economy. It's about altruism.



Popular Posts