Linen clothes by Sixth Sense

 

Since I found out there's a local casual wear company named Sixth Sense with a collection of linen clothing, I was excited. The pricing is reasonable too.

I saw some clothing lines from oversea including Okinawa ( I witnessed one showcase featuring linen clothes) and most of them are expensive. 

I already made my purchase twice on this brand. Since we are still in lockdown mode, I bought them online. Anyway, delivery was fast that I received my order in 1-2 days.


I bought a dress in March this year.




Linen is from the nature. No microplastic, no pollution.
It's durable and breathable so it's suits our tropical weather. 
I had one linen top bought 15 years ago and I'm still wearing!



Shell buttons.

And I bought one top and one short pants this week.


I'm happy with what I received so far!

Comments

Popular Posts