Yashica FX-3 -It's alive again!

Yeah, how awesome is that!

It's the camera that my dad bought to capture my growing moment back then.
I think it served until the time when fully auto camera was a norm.

It was sent to repair for a few times already but still not working well.

And now tt's alive again!
Thanks to Jeff - The shutter's help to regain its consciousness and also help looking for used lens for me .Spent less than RM400 for the repair and used lens 50mm f1.9. The old lens is at its worst condition, so no repair on that.




Today I sent all the films to process at one go! 
That will be quite exciting~

And finally Color Dot Com Digital Photo Lab reopens.
I waited for 3 weeks just to send to them.
They are still at the same row in Damansara Utama (Uptown), relocated just right above Malaya Optical.


Comments

Popular Posts